Friday, December 14, 2007

The Unquenchable Thirst

Walking in solitude,
heavy bag full of thoughts,
along a Long stretched path,
the path on the sides of which lay jaded,
many like me, hoping for the phoenix to rise,
and take them there.
But I carry on,
Have to reach there all by myself,
Not knowing where this road will end,
will it ever end?
I am thirsty,
But no pond nearby to quench my thirst,
so i keep walking,
fall down,
on my knees,
but still keep crawling,
and get back on my feet again.
I look around.
That Golden flash of light!
No it wasn't meant to be.
A mirage....?
A weird sound goes off,
ah its that black widget.
it says - 6:30
And then starts the journey,
a journey of a different kind.
Where I walk, others Run,
My thirst to be quenched

Ponds, Oh A lots of them!
Some of them are confined,
others look crystal clear,
but are shallow and filthy.
My thirst.. UNQUENCHABLE here..
I was better walking on that earlier path,
I'd rather CRAWL and find that serene river.....


2 comments:

BINDING HOPE said...

rahul
i would just say dont stop this..i know there's lot more inside you.
just throw it out

Anonymous said...

Now thats impressive.
Loved the double meanings hidden inside.